Questa pagina raccoglie news pubblicate da altri siti in materia di sicurezza informatica mediante feed RSS.
- Apple pushes out iOS security update that’s more tight-lipped than ever
- Protecting major events: an incident response blueprint
- Akamai: in aumento gli attacchi contro web app ed API
- Hackers Sign Android Malware Apps with Compromised Platform Certificates
- CISA Warns of Multiple Critical Vulnerabilities Affecting Mitsubishi Electric PLCs
- The Value of Old Systems
- Researchers Disclose Supply-Chain Flaw Affecting IBM Cloud Databases for PostgreSQL
- Hackers Exploiting Redis Vulnerability to Deploy New Redigo Malware on Servers
- Risolte vulnerabilità in Sophos Firewall (AL01/221202/CSIRT-ITA)
- LastPass admits to customer data breach caused by previous breach
- ConnectWise Quietly Patches Flaw That Helps Phishers
- #StopRansomware: Cuba Ransomware
- S3 Ep111: The business risk of a sleazy “nudity unfilter” [Audio + Text]
- The CHRISTMA EXEC network worm – 35 years and counting!
- Vulnerability Spotlight: Lansweeper directory traversal and cross-site scripting vulnerabilities